Friday, January 30, 2009

Embarrassing confession

I was going to make a post today about non-floral centerpieces to continue with my theme, but I have started doing something that I'm almost ashamed to talk about. I have started reading Midnight Sun, which if you don't know (and I pray that you don't!) is Twilight told through a different perspective.

So I have been unable to focus once I started reading that, but it's only a partial draft, so I should be back posting in the morning.

And so this post isn't a complete waste, one of my inspiration boards.

Have I mentioned yet my obsession with all things yellow?
Another embarrassing confession- I made this ages ago, before I know how to properly take note of where I got sources from, so I will dig (tomorrow) and try to find credit, but if anyone knows where any of these are from, please let me know!

Happy Friday!

No comments: