Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Really a winner?

I just received an email from one of the vendors that I stopped by and entered a drawing with at the Portland Bridal Expo. The email said "Thanks for stopping by and entering our drawing, you have won $500 off if you book your wedding with us". Now, maybe I'm a negative Nelly, or maybe I'm just cautious, but I'm wondering if I really won something, or if they just send that out to everyone to see if they bite. Because I went with FSIL I asked F to see if she got the same email.

Nonetheless, that's pretty sweet! Every little bit counts and it was for a venue that I had actually really loved before we went to the show.

Here it is: The Abernathy Center

They have indoor and outdoor facilities. Big tent, lots of gardens... beautiful! There are two different outdoor sites, and then the ballroom.






I think I'm going to have to check this place in person and get logistics on price and what comes with and everything. But $500 off? I'm stoked!

No comments: