Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random

These are pictures of the leg warmers that F bought me. I love them. I wear them as often as I can. I wear skirt and dresses just so I can wear them. They are much more popular in the UK than they are in the US (and in particular my suburban excuse for a city), and I do encounter some looks. But I don't care.

Please excuse my dirty mirror. And they look much better with tights, I don't wear them with jeans in public.


This was a project that I picked up after not having knitted for a really really (really) long time. It didn't end up being perfect and the yarn was probably to bulky, but I love them. I love being able to wear them and go about my day without having to pull off my gloves whenever I need fingers not covered by fabric. The yarn was $1.00 on sale, at Michaels I think. It's bright and really soft, two things I love.


Note the picture of the cherry trees in bloom in Vancouver BC

No comments: