Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Everyday we'll be happy I know

I was at Winco (local cheap supermarket) grocery shopping when I saw their selection of canning goods. My mom has canned produce for as long as I can remember, so the idea of having mason jars in the house, and using them for vases is common for me. It wasn't until I was at Winco and saw them there (12 for $10) that I realized why should I spend tons of money on vases when there is such an understated, simple, cheap alternative?

And so cute!
[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

[Source]

These also served as table names, being named after different things their grandmothers canned.
[Source]

So, with all those different uses of mason jars, I went to Ebay to see what I could find. And what did I find? The jackpot. 3 boxes of mason jars with 12 jars each, sitting at 0.99 each, plus shipping of course. But, 0.99??

A-ma-zing.

No comments: