Saturday, January 17, 2009

Constant

So, I mentioned before that I have been very inspired by movies lately. I feel like I am constantly observing things around me in terms of the wedding, and movies provide a lot of inspiration. Today I have a few pictures from one of the movies I've watched recently: 27 Dresses. I know that's not a huge shock that it has inspired my wedding, considering it is about weddings, but it was really the everyday clothes that I loved, with one exception which I will save until the end.

First- The character of Tess This is her outfit and hair and makeup from her rehearsal dinner. I love love her hair here, it is loose, carefree, and yet still sophisticated. And her makeup is so natural looking. I actually loved most of what Tess wore throughout the movie.

Next is Jane (Katherine Heigl's) outfit from the rehearsal dinner.
It's kind of hard to see, but I love the shape and color of it. I would love this on my bridemaids if we choose brown. I love the belt- nummy. And her hair is very vintage, which I think is fantastic.

Last but not least, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Tess' wedding dress that she is supposed to wear, which has been made out of their mother's wedding dress.
Omg, how droolworthy is this dress? Simple, clean, flattering- everything I want. It has some lace on it, and a dramatic back, but it isn't too over the top. Plus, I found out, it has pockets!

It is, as I found on the blog titled Bondville "I hunted down the source, and it is the Reese dress from Amsale's Spring 2008 collection. Description: Silk Faille. Faille A-line gown with low sweetheart neckline and crystal beaded inset. Ruched detail at waistline and tulip skirt with sweep train."

::swoon::

No comments: