Saturday, May 2, 2009

It has been a crazy week ending with F having hernia surgery yesterday. To help entertain him during his estimated three week (!) recovery period, I'm lending him my laptop (he only has a desktop). So I thought I should post a quick post before I do.

Mom and I are going to visit another venue this afternoon, McMenamins Edgefield. F is sad he can't go and requested that we bring the video camera and tape it. This is the first traditional (ie hotel with space for a ceremony and reception site) venue we will have visited. I'm excited, but I hope it stops raining soon!

In other news, if my wedding was in late April, early May I would change my entire wedding plans to include lilacs on every table and in every bouquet. They are so gorgeous, loose, and smell great!

Love them.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love Edgefield! Ryan and I spent the night there once, the beer and food were wonderful. :)

just around the riverbend said...

feel better F!!!!