Saturday, May 30, 2009

Like to DIY?

A while ago I stumbled across a website that has since become one of my toolbar links because I check it everyday, it's called One Pretty Thing. I don't know how many of you know about this website, but it's awesome! There are bunches of new DIY crafts and ideas from all over the web gathered on this site. I found this one from the other day:

Plus, there are a lot of pictures, which keeps my attention because I'm really 4 years old and get really easily distracted. I use the site a lot for craft ideas for my kids (have I mentioned I'm a preschool teacher?). But I think you could find bridesmaids gift ideas on here, mother's day, father's day, graduation, free printable things.... need I go on?

It is a lot of fun, check it out if you get a chance!

No comments: