Sunday, March 22, 2009

I did it!

One major experience in my life is finally over and done with... I'm a college graduate! Holy cow! It was a whirlwind of a weekend, but it was amazing. Still a little unreal to be done, but oh well...

Here is a shot of my graduation outfit in action (ok, so this was the drive home and I didn't wear jeans or flats to the ceremony, it was just too cold afterwards!)
Before I left for graduation, I came home from work to find this exciting package sitting on my counter! Yay invites! Now I have to find a place to store them for another year... haha
Aren't they adorable? And Mom and I are so excited to start working on the DIY portion of these!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Katie said...

too cute! Mine aren't letterpress but have a similar design.

Cheap Wife said...

I bought the samw brand of invitations. I am really happy with them