Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Venue visit #8

Last weekend Ma, Mister F and I went to visit one last venue. I forgot my camera and Mister F's was dead so we have the wonderful photos from the camera phone! (We think quick on our feet) Not the best quality, but you get the idea. I also stole a fee photos from the website, shhhhh don't tell.

Lewis River Golf Course

















We really liked the rustic simplicity of it and we liked how free we were to choose where we put everything. And the view and location were pretty spectacular.

We have FINALLY decided on a venue. Eight venue visits later, I hope this is the toughest decision we have to make because WHEW it has been exhausting!

The venue we chose was one of the last two I visited... the Fairgate Inn and this one (Lewis River). Even though we only have like 6 readers and a few of you (due to facebook) already know which one we picked, I still want a tiny element of surprise considering this has been such a huge thing for us... I'm going to leave all 4 of you hanging until tomorrow when I announce our wedding venue and date :D