Monday, February 16, 2009

Real wedding

I have so many things I want to blog about (the zoo, the movie I went to see this weekend, bridal jealousy) but I'm exhausted from my first day back to work, so those are going to wait. Until I can post for real, here is an adorable wedding from Style Me Pretty

I love these colors! So bright and pretty!

"Mary and Justin knew that they wanted the focus of their wedding celebration to be on family and friends … so there could be no better place than Mary’s parent’s backyard."

"Mary and Justin knew that their family would love a candy buffet, so the centerpieces and other floral design incorporated bright candy-colors into the overall style."

“ 'Style Me A Pretty Wedding' … yep … I think Mary, Cindy & Signature Events did!"

"Photographs provided by Signature Events. A huge thanks to Amy for sending us Mary & Justin’s delightful celebration!

Vendor Credits: Photography by Wendy Cahill; Floral Design by D. McLeod; Catering by Red Blazer

© Style Me Pretty : The Ultimate Wedding Blog, 2009."

No comments: