Friday, July 24, 2009

365...

We've reached the one year mark until our wedding! Woohoo!

I can't say that I'm always pleased about our extra long engagement, it can be really hard. Often I find myself thinking, what's the point? It's just a wedding right? But then I make myself think, it's not just a wedding, it's an entrance to our marriage. And it's a celebration that is important to our families and friends, and they are important to us. Plus, in two weeks we will have a pre-approval for a mortgage and will be looking to buy our first home. By extending our engagement we spread out payments, yay! Trying to stay positive, but sometimes it's still hard.

Moving on... You HAVE to check out this beautiful gorgeous-ness that I found today!













All images from Justin and Mary photography

Ummm, can I say how in love with the all the yellow I am?

No comments: