Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Facelift!

I was finally able to find someone who made dummy-proof templates for blogger! I think our page looks much much better... although I'm really bummed that I'm not tech-savvy enough to do it on my own. What's an English Literature major to do? Yeah... use some other tech-savvy's brilliant work. Oh well, I've succumbed to the fact that I'm about 50% computer illiterate.

No real news on the wedding front, although I have been searching to see if the UK has its own wedding magazines. And there is a bridal show here in a couple of weeks. I was also really hoping to witness some marriages on the beach as well... after I saw this post in offbeat bride I've been dying to see a English wedding, mostly just to anthropologically study the differences, are their differences? That is my goal.

~Mandie

No comments: