Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vintage and modern, this is my dilemma

I can't remember where I found this link, but I have been sitting, drooling, and coveting the jewelery on Doyle and Doyle. It is a vintage jewelry store where you can shop online, and I must confess... I. Love. Vintage. I don't wear it often, but I have always loved how it looked. Thanks to a friend I met up with yesterday, I am now aware of some amazing vintage stores close by that I will be hitting up for sure in my quest for wedding jems. But anywho. Check out these beauts!


Yum yum yum.

Browsing these has made me realize what my ultimate problem is... (ok a little dramatic haha). But, I love vintage and I also love modern, so my problem is how do I combine these in a way that doesn't look random and ridiculous? This is something I'm going to have to think about... but until I figure it out, I'm going to continue to lust after these incredibly expensive jewelry.

No comments: