Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wedding dress dilema

Anna, I want pictures of your new ring!


So, I've always envisioned myself in a beautiful, full, long white wedding dress. And then I went to try on dresses for the first time and realized I should wear ivory, and then tried on dresses for the second time and realized I don't want it to be too long. I definitely know what kind of dress I want, I've tried it on and all my friends aw-ed and I felt absolutely beautiful. It looked something like this:


In ivory with a sweetheart top and a chocolate brown ribbon. Now I just need to find it. The only problem is that lately I've been stuck on the idea of a cocktail length dress. I know I wouldn't want that in the end, but that doesn't mean I can't shop around for one.

I especially love them when I see them in real photos of weddings.

Very vintage. This one is from a store that makes dresses for people who want vintage looking gowns. That would look amazing with my ring...



I want to look like her!

Ok, not really. But I do think there is something so sweet about a cocktail length wedding gown. I'll keep posting pictures as I find them...

~Mandie

No comments: